Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Project Life… memory keeping!

Happy New Year!!  I’m so excited for 2012, and can’t wait to do the sessions I already have booked for this year!

In the last few weeks I’ve discovered Pinterest  have you discovered it yet?  OHHH…. MYYYYY…. GOSH!!  I was trying to describe it to a friend, and I said think of having all your gorgeous magazines in one place AND organized!  Swooooon.  I get lost there sometimes. 

At one point in my obsession browsing  I came across a pin about Project Life by Becky Higgins… so I jumped over there to see what that was all about.  It’s a wonderful scrapbooking  memory keeping product.  I scrapped for years (insert here before I became a Mom).  It combined two of my great loves photography, and crafts.  I was a Creative Memories girl for years, and I still have a closet full of their stuff in my basement. 

Then I was introduced to digital scrapbooking which I would do, but never print the pages, so I have them all in my computer.  I loved digital b/c you could customize the size of your images & embellishments… required less planning with the photo lab.

However, now I’m faced with having a ton of printed photos sitting in a closet in my basement in boxes.  Enter Project Life.  I can COMBINE the two!!  I’m beside myself excited. 

This is my first digital page using a
Project Life layout… I’m waiting on the hybrid scrapbooking products for now.

pl1

No comments:

Post a Comment